Congrats to Ulisses who was awarded an NSF Science Education Leadership Award for his work with SynBERC (Synthetic Biology Engineering Research Center), who recognized Ulisses for his significant contribution to the SynBERC’s educational mission and for leadership in synthetic biology education, outreach, and training. For the last year, Ulisses has served as a mentor of high school students through iCLEM, The Introductory College Level Experience in Microbiology program. He has also mentored community college students through TTE, The Transfer To Excellence program.
Search our site here
- Computational Biology Research Scientist position available in our group.
- The Human Microbiota: How Microbial Communities Affect Health and Disease
- New Shimadzu GHG GC installed
- Genomic and Physiological Characterization of the Chromate-Reducing, Aquifer-Derived Firmicute Pelosinus sp. Strain HCF1
- What happens when it rains?